Saturday

With security comes peace

I wanted to write about this for some time now already.



So many of us wants and hopes that someday, the sooner the better, everyone would come to be in peace with the next person. We want world peace so much I think it may already be a need in so many people's eyes. While in the bathroom, I thought that instead of wishing for world peace, I wish that every single one of us would have somebody to be there for, and somebody to be there for us. Is this wish so much more realistic? Not necessarily, but I think it really makes sense.

Personally, though, I wish that there would always be somebody I would feel comfortable enough to talk (incessantly) to, for breakfast, lunch, tea break, dinner, supper, dessert. Bliss is eating because you feel like it + talking to somebody because you want to + hearing out somebody that you wouldn't consider if he/she matters to you or not.


This post now looks so pretty to me, really.

No comments: