Thursday

Frustrated helpless helpme












Today's a really nice day in disguise.
The Sun is bright but not at all hot,
and the light rays streaming in were all just really, really nice
I got a message from Lohraemon and found out that I failed the mock prelim paper terribly. I felt disappointed and a little disbelief (I thought I could finally show some results to all who have tried lending me a helping hand out of the pit of not knowing what I was doing) but I probably should have expected it because, try as I might, its not really enough, and I'm supposed to know that. I must work much harder.


Woke up earlier just to start on
Chemistry (I forgot all things electrolysis)
but time just flew and
hours went by and
I still couldn't focus, couldn't get anything in
(can you sense my frustration?)

I didn't feel like shopping, watching the t.v. or doing anything else other than studying. I really wanted to study but nothing went in and my eyes couldn't even stay on the same paragraph for longer than a minute.

I thought of big dreams yesterday and it was awesome having a dream, having something to look forward to. But I'm now stuck here and I can't move myself closer to my destination. This is a bad day. I feel like everything around me is all ideal, and the ugliness is all from me, within me, because of me.

No comments: