Saturday

If I were rich right now,

I really hope I'm not going to be fickle over this.

If I have the extra cash right now, I'll fly over to Japan right after my Opapers and hopefully get an internship with an advertising company. The media has a great impact on me, really, and not only am I going to deny the huge influence everything all around has on me, I'm pretty proud of it, in a way. I feel that I'll get the most out of my 'internship' working with a Japan-based company just because the Japanese are known for their particular nature about the little details. It's the little things that matter, anyway, no? OH my god my thoughts are flowing so fast now I can't really catch up! Through this year, I have been opening my eyes to details, and the meaning I get from them. I feel pretty scared right now about how much I would lose out on if I'm not gonna be keener and open my eyes about the everyday things and the things you're interested in and just the other things you interact with or do not interact with. Advertising, it's all so interesting.

No comments: