Wednesday

I like blank spaces for being so scary





There's so many things I think of writing of (but not necessarily writing them here as I forgot about this place!) but I don't, because I have been keeping things all quiet and real private, penning down my thoughts in a pink book given to me sometime after my birthday. When I write in the book, which I hope only specific people get to read, I am more honest and spoken so I guess I should continue doing so and keep this up. On the other hand, I do not contemplate as much. In other words, I do not (seldom anyway) think before I write.

On another note, maybe I should not have told you its pink. I hope you really do not have a curious nature. Well, unless you are one of the above-mentioned persons (i.e. specific people that I hope would get to read what I wrote and know me as a person and not as the Whatever which I portray to you, or at least try to.)

Oh my god, this is getting too long, much to my dislike. Good-bye is my new favourite word!!!!!!!!!